Well, not the first, but it's the first one we're answering on the podcast…
The topic is product creation. Specifically, it's about whether it's better to expand what you're doing into multiple markets or go really deep in a single market.
In This Episode:
- Why you must diversify everything (if you want to stay in business)
- How to increase the chance your product will be successful and make money
- Is one “hit” product enough? Sometimes…
- How to set yourself up as an expert (without going to school forever)
- The reason David had 800 web sites (for a while)
- One way to make money selling Kindle books (and a lesson any entrepreneur can learn from it)
- A Google horror story (don't let it happen to you)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Shark Tank
- Six-Figure Musician (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- SJ Scott's Kindle empire
We Prefer Quality, But We Also Need Quantity…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...