If you're not sure your idea of a good one, how much time and money should you invest creating a website for it? Should you start with a free site without its own domain name and move up to something more expensive later?
Is the “self-hosted WordPress site” option so many people talk about just hype?
Is there a middle ground when it comes to building a great website or is it all or nothing?
That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Why we don't cut corners (and you shouldn't either)
- The danger of “following the money”
- A way to shortcut your learning process
- The #1 thing that matters when developing a website
- Why David no longer uses GoDaddy
- The first thing you should do when setting up a new website
- Do domain names matter?
- The difference between Seth Godin and you
- A warning about guest posts
- The danger of not knowing “why”
- Two ways to make your blog stand out
- The problem with a “confused mind”
Links To Things We Talk About:
- School of Laughs
- Seth Godin's Blog
- WordPress Tutorial Videos
- Go Fire Yourself
- Real Men Real Style
- Big Bold Impact
Really Cheap? This Won't Cost You A Thing…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...