If you're not sure your idea of a good one, how much time and money should you invest creating a website for it? Should you start with a free site without its own domain name and move up to something more expensive later?
Is the “self-hosted WordPress site” option so many people talk about just hype?
Is there a middle ground when it comes to building a great website or is it all or nothing?
That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Why we don't cut corners (and you shouldn't either)
- The danger of “following the money”
- A way to shortcut your learning process
- The #1 thing that matters when developing a website
- Why David no longer uses GoDaddy
- The first thing you should do when setting up a new website
- Do domain names matter?
- The difference between Seth Godin and you
- A warning about guest posts
- The danger of not knowing “why”
- Two ways to make your blog stand out
- The problem with a “confused mind”
Links To Things We Talk About:
- School of Laughs
- Seth Godin's Blog
- WordPress Tutorial Videos
- Go Fire Yourself
- Real Men Real Style
- Big Bold Impact
Really Cheap? This Won't Cost You A Thing…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher…