If you're thinking about quitting your job to pursue a life of self-employment, this is an episode you won't want to miss.
In This Episode:
- The first step in getting your husband or wife on board when you want to quit your job
- Why your path may mean separation (or divorce) from your partner
- The myth of job stability
- How to get your husband or wife on board for any business project
- What self-employed people know that “employees” don't
- This will go a long way in getting your partner to trust you…
- Why too much money in the bank is a bad thing
- The worst case scenario — will it happen?
- How to get your parents to accept you're quitting your job
- Why your family and friends may never understand what you're doing
Links To Things We Talk About:
Speaking Of Support… We Could Use Yours!
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...