What can you do to connect with busy people? How do you get their attention?
And once you have a meeting scheduled, what can you do to make sure things go off without a hitch?
We talk about these things are more on this episode of the RED podcast…
In This Episode:
- How to leave a phone message that gets returned
- The one thing you should never ask when approaching somebody for a business deal
- A way to use Twitter to get a meeting with somebody
- What to say when somebody tells you “I only have 15 minutes…”
- Why to never do a meeting over 60 minutes long
- How to handle a meeting that starts late
- What to text before meeting a new person
- Who should pay for food and drinks during a meeting?
- When it's good to pay people for their time
- A good reason to go “old school” when taking notes during a meeting
- Why you should wear a watch during meetings (even if your phone has a clock)
- How to ruin a meeting (don't do this)
Links To Things We Talk About:
DON'T MAKE ME PULL A DAVE RAMSEY!!
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...