Confidence can be a huge asset to you in terms of getting more clients, getting high-level clients, and charging the maximum amount for your products and services. If you don't have it though, it will work against you just as much.
We've got simple things you can start today in order make your confidence grow…
In This Episode:
- A valuable lesson on confidence from Narcotics Anonymous
- A simple trick used by comics to get the respect of any audience
- The best thing you can do to overcome fear
- Where to find people who will support you and your business dreams
- The people you shouldn't hang around with
Links To Things We Talk About:
- RED Episode #19 (What Your Customers Are Really Buying)
- Watches (Anything Over $60 is Jewelry)
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Earl Nightingale
- Marie Forleo
- School of Laughs
- Big Bold Impact
- Start: Punch Fear In The Face (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Jon Acuff
- Amazon Fire TV
Doing This Will Boost Your Confidence… (Not really, but we'd appreciate if you'd do it anyway…)
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...