Can you really make your life better simply by thinking about it? Sort of…
This episode of RED Podcast looks at the classic book by David Schwartz, The Magic of Thinking Big and discusses our favorite lessons from it. We talk about how we've put the information in this book to use (in both our business and personal lives) and how you can do the same.
In This Episode:
- Why most people people fail when thinking big
- A good reason to “take the stairs” when going for what you want
- What Laurel learned about business from climbing a 50 foot pole (and jumping off at the top)
- How a friend can help you succeed more quickly (it's not what you think)
- The only thing that will truly cure your fear
- The real value of listening
- What happens when you see 10 “bad things” coming your way
- A business lesson from a pit bull
Links To Things We Talk About:
- The Magic of Thinking Big (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- The Strangest Secret (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Think And Grow Rich (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- The Science Of Getting Rich (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- How to Write a Kick Ass Book
- Deadliest Catch
Help RED Podcast Go Big…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...