Unfortunately, not all ideas are that good.
And perhaps even worse, even fewer ideas have any action behind them…
How do you know if an idea of worth pursuing? That's the topic of this episode of the RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- How to turn a “mediocre” idea into a big winner
- A 3-step “filter” to determine if your idea if any good
- Why a casino won't work in Nashville
- Something more important than “the market” for your product…
- A warning for people changing the “low-hanging fruits” in business
- The importance of research before jumping in (and how to do it)
- One of the only jobs where gender discrimination is legal
- Why you should start small with your idea (and when to go big)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Trader Joe's
- Read to Lead Podcast
- Podcamp Nashville
- Shark Tank
- When Is A Pair of Jeans Worth $300?
- Spirit Hoods
- Fifty Shades of Grey (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Never Leave Money on The Table (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Kindle Paperwhite
Here's An Idea!! How About You Write A Review For Us?
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on Apple Podcasts…