And if you don't have somebody who can't stand you, you're not reaching enough people.
These things are true. Every entrepreneur knows both. But “failure” can still be tough to swallow because, as entrepreneurs, we like to win.
Can you win without failure?
Is there really such thing as failure?
And if there is, should you embrace it?
That's what we talk about on this episode of the RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- A good reason to fail more often
- How you're being judged (don't worry – it's good!)
- Why David got a hotel bill for $24,000
- What to do when only three people show up to your seminar
- Why David was in Federal Court
- How a pissed off musician came off like an egomaniac (and screwed up a great opportunity to connect with fans in a special way)
- The reason Laurel walked away from the retail store she owned (and why it was a good idea)
- Should you ditch your current project? Laurel has three questions to help you figure that out…
- 3 things you can do to turn your failures into something you can use
- 100% failure – what causes it (and how to make sure it never happens to you)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- CMJ Music Marathon
- Manic Panic
- UnStuckable Podcast
- Never Leave Money On The Table (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Turning Pro (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- War of Art (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
You're Not Going to Let RED Fail, Are You?!
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on Apple Podcasts…
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts