Jul 9, 2014
If you don't have people asking for refunds on what you're selling,
you're not selling enough.
And if you don't have somebody who can't stand you, you're not
reaching enough people.
These things are true. Every entrepreneur knows both. But
"failure" can still be tough to swallow because, as entrepreneurs,
we like to win.
Can you win without failure?
Is there really such thing as failure?
And if there is, should you embrace it?
That's what we talk about on this episode of the RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- A good reason to fail more often
- How you're being judged (don't worry - it's good!)
- Why David got a hotel bill for $24,000
- What to do when only three people show up to your
- Why David was in Federal Court
- How a pissed off musician came off like an egomaniac (and
screwed up a great opportunity to connect with fans in a special
- The reason Laurel walked away from the retail store she owned
(and why it was a good idea)
- Should you ditch your current project? Laurel has
three questions to help you figure that out...
- 3 things you can do to turn your failures into something you
- 100% failure - what causes it (and how to make
sure it never happens to you)