Jul 11, 2014
You may not be able to beat the "big boys" when it comes to
marketing budget, size of your team, or size of your reach, but you
can always beat them on personality.
Unfortunately, just because you can, doesn't mean everybody
Let's face it -- some people are boring. They release cookie-cutter
content that isn't any different from what the
next guy is doing...
You don't want to be one of those people. But how?
That's what this episode of RED Podcast is about...
What You'll Learn:
- A good reason to "play the edges" with your marketing
- The types of businesses that "personality marketing"
works best for
- Secrets of a 20-year radio veteran (who says the same thing on
every episode he broadcasts)
- Why business is like dancing (or should be)
- What "the phone company" (and other old businesses) could learn
- The danger of "Christian Singer Hair" in your business
- Why people don't use personality in their
marketing -- are your one of these people?
- Want true loyalty from customers? Here's what to do...
- How Dave Ramsey screwed up his new podcast (yes, we're going