Let's face it — some people are boring. They release cookie-cutter content that isn't any different from what the next guy is doing…
You don't want to be one of those people. But how?
That's what this episode of RED Podcast is about…
In This Episode:
- A good reason to “play the edges” with your marketing
- The types of businesses that “personality marketing” works best for
- Secrets of a 20-year radio veteran (who says the same thing on every episode he broadcasts)
- Why business is like dancing (or should be)
- What “the phone company” (and other old businesses) could learn from Google
- The danger of “Christian Singer Hair” in your business
- Why people don't use personality in their marketing — are your one of these people?
- Want true loyalty from customers? Here's what to do…
- How Dave Ramsey screwed up his new podcast (yes, we're going there)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Google Chromecast
- Jon Acuff
- Interview Connections
- Rick Barker
- Go Fire Yourself
- Suze Orman
- Dave Ramsey
- War of Art (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Here's A Place To Show Your Personality…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...