But chaos can actually help your business…sometimes.
This episode of RED Podcast talks all about chaos in business and how you can use it to grow your business, be more creative, and get more done. You'll learn how to work with it for the best results and, in some cases, why you should create chaos yourself.
In This Episode:
- Why you can't avoid chaos (and why you don't want to)
- Where “great art” comes from
- Self-inflicted chaos and how it can help you
- A good reason to procrastinate
- How a lot of money in savings can hurt your business
- An easy way to tell if you're going in the right direction with your business (and how to get back on track if you're not)
- The enemy of moving forward in business
- Why David (almost) always eats the same food every day
Links To Things We Talk About:
- New Business Networking
- NBN Radio
- 48-Hour Film Project
- Go Fire Yourself
- SJ Scott
- The Day Laurel Quit Her Job
- David's Last Real Job
- Never Leave Money on The Table (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
This Isn't Chaotic At All…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...