Jul 14, 2014
Growing your business can be stressful. Like your crazy
ex-girlfriend, things can often get wild and chaotic.
But chaos can actually help your business...sometimes.
This episode of RED Podcast talks all about chaos in business and
how you can use it to grow your business, be more creative, and get
more done. You'll learn how to work with it for the best results
and, in some cases, why you should create chaos yourself.
What You'll Learn:
- Why you can't avoid chaos (and why you don't want to)
- Where "great art" comes from
- Self-inflicted chaos and how it can help you
- A good reason to procrastinate
- How a lot of money in savings can hurt your business
- An easy way to tell if you're going in the right direction with
your business (and how to get back on track if you're not)
- The enemy of moving forward in business
- Why David (almost) always eats the same food every day