If you want to make the most of your business partnership, listen up…
In This Episode:
- How the work in business partnerships should be divided
- The “dual relationship” and why you should watch out for it
- One thing “pros” have that “amateurs” don't — do you have it?
- Whose responsibility is it?
- How to keep others out of your business…
- When to bail on a business partnership
- Why RED Podcast is temporary…for now
- Something rock bands do that will help you have a more successful business
- The “secrets” you should never have
- What matters most (it's not what you think)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- School of Podcasting
- Face The Music (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Blink (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Give and Take (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Save Your Marriage (or Business Partnership) By Doing This…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...