How can you and your business stand out from the crowd? How can you make sure you're not overlooked?
And do you need money to make this happen?
That's the kind of stuff we talk about on this episode of the RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- A marketing lesson form a squirrel
- One simple technique to accumulate wealth
- How to compete with high-budget companies
- Why one landlord never makes tenants sign a lease
- The big mistake most bloggers, podcasters, and authors make (and it's killing them)
- Secrets of a vulgar party game
- Selling a digital product online? You're probably missing this opportunity…
- Why Laurel has been checking out online dating sites…
- How to market a car can kill a careless mechanic
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Miktek Audio
- ProCast SST Video Review
- 9 Marketing Lessons from a Vulgar Party Game
- Cards Against Humanity
- Jon Acuff
- Yellow Mug Software
- Delivering Happiness (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
Help Us Stand Out By Doing This…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...