Aug 6, 2014
If you're looking to have a solid business that will last for
years, you need to have a solid foundation in place. Sure, you can
make money, sometimes a lot of money, without a
great foundation, but you're not going to be able to do it for very
It's like that old joke about the two bulls on a hill... Take your
time and do things right!
Building a successful business that will last for years is what we
talk about on this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- The podcast marketing advice Laurel got from her mastermind
- Why we don't argue on this podcast
- The first thing you must do when you're
setting yourself up to win
- You don't want a business like this...
- The "internet lifestyle" -- you don't want this either...
- How David got started in the music business (and the similar
business opportunity that almost all creative people have)
- A secret winning college athletes use that will help you
in your business
- "Fake energy" and why you should avoid it
- A lesson from "that thing with the needles"
- Jesus didn't actually say this, but it's good advice...
- Why our TV isn't plugged in
- A good habit to start right now
- What kills more businesses than anything else...
- How we've lasted so long
- When the big money comes in...
- A big opportunity for photographers (and probably for you
too...especially if you have a blog or podcast)
- This is an extremely dangerous business
practice (and 99% of online "business owners" are doing
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Build A Community Of Successful Entrepreneurs...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. Perhaps you
can leave a review on
Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on