Aug 8, 2014
There's a lot of bad advice in the online business community...
It's so bad that sometimes you have to wonder if somebody is
putting it out there on purpose, just to keep you from becoming
And even paying for advice is no guarantee you're getting good info
that will help you.
How do you know if you're getting good advice? That's what we talk
about on this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- Why getting business information online is like watching
the Jerry Springer Show
- Are you buying yourself a job?
- Where the big gains in your business are
- How lies become the truth
- The most expensive advice you can get (and why it's
- Why most business advice won't work for you...
- How to tell if information on a message board is BS
(here's a quick way to tell)
- Two questions to ask your next "guru"
- Want to build trust? Don't do this...
- The big lie about iTunes and podcasting
- Is the person you're listening to a real insider? Here's one
way to tell...
- Never take advice from this type of person...
- Money doesn't matter (in this situation)
- Don't be fooled by this...
Links To Things We Talk About:
Give People Some Good Advice By Doing This...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…