Aug 12, 2014
Want the quickest way to business success? Get hooked up with a
What is a mastermind group? A small group of people, usually five
to seven, that meets for the purpose of reinforcing growth and
success, often in the area of business. A mastermind group
offers both advice and support to members in order to
help them grow more quickly than they'd be able to on their
You should be in one.
The concept was first made popular by Napoleon Hill's classic
book, Think and Grow Rich. Get the audio book free with Audible
trial. This book has 80,000,000 copies in print and every
entrepreneur should read it.
What You'll Learn:
- How to start a mastermind group...
- The value you bring to a mastermind group (even if you're an
- Why you want to be the "dumbest guy in the room"
- What Laurel's dog can teach you about a creating good
- Will successful people be open to joining your mastermind
group? In most cases, yes! And here's why...
- Is it better to start a new mastermind group or join an already
- Why Laurel recently left a mastermind group
- What to do if you've never been in a mastermind group
- Darwinism -- How it works in mastermind groups
- Where to look for good people for your mastermind group
- How Laurel started her last two mastermind groups
- Which is better -- a local, in-person mastermind or something
- Why you should make people "apply" to join your mastermind
- One place to put together a mastermind group in as little as a
- Standards for people in your mastermind group (these are
- A reason why you should join as many mastermind groups as you
can (but only when you're first starting out)
- There is no point to having a mastermind group
if this is happening...
- You don't want a mastermind group with people like
- Why David turned down a "$20,000,000 guru" from joining his
- What to do when people miss a meeting...
- David's 4-step mastermind agenda (this is how to run your
- You may already be in a mastermind group and not even know
- How much structure should your mastermind group have?
- The best way you can offer value to the other people in your
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get Your Mastermind Up-To-Speed By Doing This...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…