Aug 13, 2014
Social media. You can't go anywhere without hearing about it these
days. Blah blah blah.
Even when you turn on old school media, like television or radio,
hosts are giving out their social media info and encouraging
interaction from you via services like Twitter and Facebook.
Is social media the right method for you to get more business? Are
you making some common social media mistakes?
Kicking ass at social media is what we talk about on this
episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- The one person you want to speak to on
- What you should never say on social media
(it's not what you think)
- How people on social media (including you) want to be spoken
- When you write a message on social media, think about this
for better results...
- Who is Sally?
- Use this "Twitter trick" on all social media
(not just Twitter)
- A "social media" rule to use outside of social media
- Nobody wants to see this on social
- What social media has to do with dog training
- Social media has really screwed this up...
- The NRA really screwed this up...
- Should you call people out on social media? (yes, if you do it
- Don't be afraid to do these two things...
- Why it's ok to piss some people off
- This won't get you anywhere on social
Links To Things We Talk About:
Throw Us A Social Media Bone...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. Perhaps you
can give us a good review on