Aug 15, 2014
This is Part 2 of a two-part series on kicking more ass at social
media. If you're looking for more interaction from people via
Facebook and more followers on Twitter, this episode is for
Want to dominate MySpace?
Just kidding... We do talk about something related
to MySpace that you should be aware of though.
Social media advice from the trenches. That's what we talk
about on this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- When you share content on social media, be sure to do
- Looking to boost your credibility on social media? Try
- What to do if something you do goes viral
- How to lose trust on social media (obviously, don't do
- Want more interaction on social media? This will get it for
- This is the most important thing you can do for some of
the people who are following you
- Does all your social media interaction have to be
- What you say on social media isn't as important as doing
- Are people watching you?
- This will make your followers feel extra special...
- A "sales trick" you should be using in social media (don't
worry - it's 100% ethical)
- This will make people more likely to click on any links you
- What should you do with photos?
- Don't do this...
- The big advantage of Twitter (actually, there
- How often should you be on social media?
- The Timesuck (and how to deal with it)
- Social media tools - Do you need them?
- The "MySpace Trap"
- What to focus on when using social media
Links To Things We Talk About:
Dominate Social Media By Doing This...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…