Aug 18, 2014
People, you and me included, have gotten lazy. And our
attention spans are shorter than ever...
What was I talking about?
Oh yeah.. We're more lazy than ever. And that's because life has
gotten so damn comfortable. Life isn't the challenge like it
used to be.
But here's the good news...
If you can overcome your sense of comfort, you can absolutely kick
ass in business (and in life).
How do you do it? That's what we talk about on this episode of RED
What You'll Learn:
- Why David gets women's magazines...
- This is why you're stuck
- Where should you start?
- Thinking of doing something crazy? Why it may not
be a good idea...
- Do this and you'll reach your goal before you know it
- The cure for fear
- If you want to make something happen in your business (or
life), you need to do these two things...
- Why "small" things matter when trying to get out of your
- How do you know if something is working?
- Doing this is scary as hell... (How to make it less scary)
- This is how people get fat...
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone By Doing This...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…