But what happens when your lucky streak ends? Can lightning strike twice?
If you've been in business for yourself more than a year, you've probably seen a lot of people come and go. If not, you're not keeping your eyes open. Any kind of high-risk, high-reward business has a big turnover.
How can you help make sure you're on your feet in a year, five years, or even 10 years from now? That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Have you made a lot of money quickly? Watch out for this…
- What Barbara Corcoran from Shark Tank looks for in entrepreneurs she invests in
- Why top musicians are successful (it's not what you think)
- Do you really need the support of your family?
- Another Thomas Edison story? Again?!
- Another dating analogy? DAMMIT!!
- As an entrepreneur, you'll need these two things…
- Can you be too resilient? Hell yes you can.
- A business lesson from the blackjack table
- The “gut instinct” that Laurel ignored…
- This is the only thing that will make your decisions better
- Why David started getting delinquent tax bills from North Carolina
- When you're faced with a decision, you'll need this…
- A good rule to follow when hiring new people
- You've probably done this (and it's stupid)
- Lost your job? Here's advice for you…
- Been married seven times? We've got advice for you also…
- Why you should be more like a Jehovah's Witness
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Simpler – Declutter Your Life (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Make Art Make Money (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Freedom Fastlane
- Little Red Book of Selling (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Barbara Corcoran
We Will Never Stop Asking This…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can give us a good review on Apple Podcasts…
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts