This episode explains all of this and more. You'll hear our exact workflow and “system” that lets us outline, record, produce, distribute, and market multiple episodes each week.
How everything gets done. That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- How long it takes to record a 25-minute episode
- We did this before ever hitting the record button…
- The 50-episode plan
- Why the plan we started with changed
- How to do an “episode brainstorm”
- Are you like your audience? Probably not…and here is why.
- Doing an interview show? Here's how to differentiate what you're doing…
- Need good questions to ask the person you're interviewing? Try this…
- How we come up with episode topics
- Why it doesn't take us long to outline a new episode
- Never do this…
- We don't worry about a flawless show — and this is why…
- A good reason to stop recording and start over (we do this all the time)
- Why we record via Skype (even though we're in the same location)
- A recording trick I learned from broadcast radio
- Why we have “custom” Blue Yeti mics
- How we get graphics done
- The effects we use in post-production
- How we publish files to iTunes (and elsewhere)
- Why we decided to start editing
- The two places we upload final podcast files
- The truth about getting reviews on iTunes
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Call Recorder / Pamela
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- Blue Yeti Pop Filter
- Internet Business Mastery
- Terry Gross
- Audio-Technica ATR2011
Please Help Us Spread The Word By Doing This…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...