One of the best ways to promote what you do and get more business is public speaking. Giving a free working is a great way to connect with your audience in a way that isn't possible through social media or advertising.
But it's risky…
You can lose your ass on workshops and seminars if you don't know what you're doing. And we don't want that to happen to you.
This episode of RED Podcast will give you ways to make sure you have a successful event…
In This Episode:
- This type of workshop doesn't attract anybody (so don't do it!)
- Should you do something live or online?
- Three things your venue must have
- How long your workshop should last (and why)
- Do this and you'll actually repel customers…
- What your customers really need (even if they don't know it)
- How to select a venue
- A marketing lesson from a grocery store
- Nobody will show up unless you do this… (Even if your workshop is free)
- How to partner with big organizations that will help bring people to your workshop
- Your venue — what you must think about (not doing this will kill your event)
- Good ways to market your workshop
- Flyers? They work, but only if you do this…
- The problem with promoting via social media (and how to fix it)
- How to double the amount of people who come to your workshop
Links To Things We Talk About:
Like RED Podcast? Please do this…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can give us a good review on Apple Podcasts…
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts