Making sure people show up.
And making sure you give a memorable presentation that will help you meet your goals of selling product and getting more business.
On this episode of RED Podcast, we more about how you can have a successful workshop or seminar…
In This Episode:
- How to get other people to talk up your event
- The reason reason people will attend your event
- What people expect from a workshop
- These things will make people more likely to show up
- A “musician” trick that will double the people who attend your event
- Giveaways and how to use them effectively to fill more seats
- Different ways to use “scarcity”
- The dirty secret of the workshop business
- The way to combat distractions that normally keep people away
- Partnerships that will help your event to be more successful
- Be aware of this type of promotion (it will bring people, but it may not bring the people you want)
- How to practice for your workshop
- Your workshop “flight check” (what you need on it and why it's important)
- Want people to pay attention to what you're saying? Start your workshop with one of these…
- How to overcome a skeptical audience
- Want to sell people something? Here's how to approach things…
Links To Things We Talk About:
Like RED Podcast? We'd Appreciate Your Help With This…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...