Sep 5, 2014
Did you listen to Part 1? Good. Now that you've got your workshop
planned, what't the next step?
Making sure people show up.
And making sure you give a memorable presentation that will help
you meet your goals of selling product and getting more
On this episode of RED Podcast, we more about how you can have
a successful workshop or seminar...
What You'll Learn:
- How to get other people to talk up your event
- The reason reason people will attend your event
- What people expect from a workshop
- These things will make people more likely to show up
- A "musician" trick that will double the people who attend
- Giveaways and how to use them effectively to fill more
- Different ways to use "scarcity"
- The dirty secret of the workshop business
- The way to combat distractions that normally keep people
- Partnerships that will help your event to be more
- Be aware of this type of promotion (it will bring people, but
it may not bring the people you want)
- How to practice for your workshop
- Your workshop "flight check" (what you need on it and why it's
- Want people to pay attention to what you're saying? Start your
workshop with one of these...
- How to overcome a skeptical audience
- Want to sell people something? Here's how to approach
Links To Things We Talk About:
Like RED Podcast? We'd Appreciate Your Help With This...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…