Sep 8, 2014
If you're a blogger, an author, a podcaster, or any type of
creative entrepreneur, you fall into one of two categories.
1. You need help.
2. You will need help.
How do you get all the "business" elements of your business done
while still having time for writing, recording, and doing your
creative work? The answer is outsourcing.
If you're looking to build a team around what you do, listen
up. That's what we talk about on this episode of RED
What You'll Learn:
- How to build your virtual team
the right way...
- Your project will fail if you handle
it this way...
- What to do if you get burned by a virtual worker
- How to make sure you don't have any problems when hiring
- Are you a control freak? Here's what you should know...
- The biggest problems with virtual workers (and what to do about
- Should you hand over your login information? If so, how
- Specific things to watch out for (and do) when hiring a
- The way to communication with virtual workers (this will ensure
that your project is successful)
- Hiring people overseas? What you need to know...
- Need graphic design? Watch out for this...
- Never hire these people...
- How to make sure you never get burned for
Links To Things We Talk About:
We Need A Team To Do This... Will You Help?
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…