Sep 10, 2014
If you're working by yourself and you're wondering how you're going
to do it all, the answer is outsourcing.
But how? Bringing in new people can be tough.
Where do you find good people?
How do you make sure you're hiring
the right person for the job?
We can help you.
How do you build a great team? That's what we talk about on this
episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- How to communicate with freelancers online (it's not the way
- Never do this in your communication with
- A way to show workers exactly what you need
to be done
- Does it matter if the person you hire doesn't speak your
language? Only sometimes.
- Why you should only take bids on a project
when you're sure it's actually going to move forward
- Worried about somebody running off with your money? Here's how
to handle it...
- Should you pay freelancers by the hour or based on the
- If you hire people by the hour, will they extend the work to
charge you more money?
- How to treat workers with respect (even if you're paying them
- If you want the best prices, make sure you do this...
Links To Things We Talk About:
We're Outsourcing This To You...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. Perhaps you
can give us a good review on iTunes…