But how? Bringing in new people can be tough.
Where do you find good people?
How do you make sure you’re hiring the right person for the job?
We can help you.
How do you build a great team? That’s what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- How to communicate with freelancers online (it’s not the way you think)
- Never do this in your communication with freelancers
- A way to show workers exactly what you need to be done
- Does it matter if the person you hire doesn’t speak your language? Only sometimes.
- Why you should only take bids on a project when you’re sure it’s actually going to move forward
- Worried about somebody running off with your money? Here’s how to handle it…
- Should you pay freelancers by the hour or based on the job?
- If you hire people by the hour, will they extend the work to charge you more money?
- How to treat workers with respect (even if you’re paying them $3/hour)
- If you want the best prices, make sure you do this…
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Kroger Screwed This Up Big Time
- 7 Marketing Lesson From A Gun Show
- What $3/Hour Can Do…
We’re Outsourcing This To You…
If you like what we’re doing here, we’d appreciate your help spreading the word. Perhaps you can give us a good review on Apple Podcasts…
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts