Sep 12, 2014
Everybody and his brother is an "author" these days. Thanks,
But most books suck. And even worse, even if you've got a great
book, it's unlikely that you'll sell a lot of copies.
The numbers aren't pretty. Most non-fiction, business books sell
less than 5000 copies.
But never fear... There is still a ton of money to be made in the
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk all about how you can
use a book to make money...
What You'll Learn:
- What do to about the diminishing price of books...
- How to make money with backend products
- No backend? We'll show you how to make money with
- A way to send your send your book that will almost
guarantee it gets looked at
- Should you give your book away for free?
- "Overpricing" your book -- when and how to do it
- Selling 1000 books at a time --
it's easy when you know how to do it (and we'll
show you how)
- How I did a single deal for 80,000 audio books
- The first step to take if you want to sell
books by the truckload
- Why a bank approached me about licensing a book I wrote for
musicians (and how you can have something similar happen)
- A reason why "Good Morning America" and other major press
outlets don't matter when it comes to your
Links To Things We Talk About:
Like To Write? Show Off Your Writing Skills By Reviewing
RED Podcast On iTunes...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…