But most books suck. And even worse, even if you’ve got a great book, it’s unlikely that you’ll sell a lot of copies.
The numbers aren’t pretty. Most non-fiction, business books sell less than 5000 copies.
But never fear… There is still a ton of money to be made in the book business!
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk all about how you can use a book to make money…
In This Episode:
- What do to about the diminishing price of books…
- How to make money with backend products
- No backend? We’ll show you how to make money with upsells…
- A way to send your send your book that will almost guarantee it gets looked at
- Should you give your book away for free?
- “Overpricing” your book — when and how to do it
- Selling 1000 books at a time — it’s easy when you know how to do it (and we’ll show you how)
- How I did a single deal for 80,000 audio books
- The first step to take if you want to sell books by the truckload
- Why a bank approached me about licensing a book I wrote for musicians (and how you can have something similar happen)
- A reason why “Good Morning America” and other major press outlets don’t matter when it comes to your book’s success
Links To Things We Talk About:
Like To Write? Show Off Your Writing Skills By Reviewing RED Podcast On iTunes…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes…
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts