Most books don't make money. The good news is the books
that do make money more than make up for the
ones that don't.
How can you make sure the book you release is one of the
"lucky" ones? Listen to this podcast because making money with
books is what we're talking about...
What You'll Learn:
- Why some people don't want to make 100% of their money via book
- How to get yourself on television (or other media...like
- This will get you more money
(for anything you do)
- The difference between somebody who has a book and somebody
who doesn't have one
- "Taking the stairs" - why you want to do this
- A way to filter out "bad" clients
- People will spend more money with you when you make them do
- Here is where the real "book" money is made (and it
has nothing to do with ebooks)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Practice Your Writing Here...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…