Oct 1, 2014
Hell yes you want to write a book...
But admit it -- you're scared!
You also know how long it's going to take, which is
a long time.
Or is it?
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about a book that
tells you how to write your first draft in just six weeks. Can it
be done? Listen and find out...
What You'll Learn:
- A trick from morning radio DJs...
- How to sleep more soundly (each and every night)
- Avoid this when writing your first draft
(or any draft)
- The way to bust through the "hard parts" of writing your
- Why most people don't start the book they want to write
- No time? Here's what to do about that...
- What to do when "The Bitch" rears her ugly head
- The most difficult part of writing a book
- Why David walked away from a major book publishing deal (and
why you may want to skip a "book deal" all together)
- Do this if you want to get more writing
- Not quite ready to start your book? Here's what
you should start right now...
- Should you "skip around" when writing your book? Maybe...
- Why "pressure" to write your book is good (and how to put
pressure on yourself)
- A good reason to let people know what you're writing (before
you write it)
- How Laurel keeps on track when writing -- you can use this
Links To Things We Talk About:
Thinking About Writing A Book? Write This
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…