But admit it — you're scared!
You also know how long it's going to take, which is a long time.
Or is it?
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about a book that tells you how to write your first draft in just six weeks. Can it be done? Listen and find out…
In This Episode:
- A trick from morning radio DJs… (it has nothing to do with books, but you need to know it)
- How to sleep more soundly (so you have energy to write your book)
- Avoid this when writing your first draft (or any draft)
- The way to bust through the “hard parts” of writing your book
- Why most people don't start the book they want to write
- No time? Here's what to do about that…
- What to do when “The Bitch” rears her ugly head
- The most difficult part of writing a book
- Why David walked away from a major book publishing deal (and why you may want to skip a “book deal” all together)
- Do this if you want to get more writing done
- Not quite ready to start your book? Here's what you should start right now…
- Should you “skip around” when writing your book? Maybe…
- Why “pressure” to write your book is good (and how to put pressure on yourself)
- A good reason to let people know what you're writing (before you write it)
- How Laurel keeps on track when writing — you can use this method too!
Links To Things We Talk About:
Thinking About Writing A Book? Write This First…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…