In this episode we talk about latest book in Jay Conrad Levinson's “Guerrilla Marketing” series, Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green, and give you a few big ideas from the book that you can implement right away.
In This Episode:
- How to network more effectively (especially at conferences)
- The first thing to do when you walk in a “networking” event (and the second thing you should do too)
- A good reason to stay away from certain events when trying to meet new people
- Want to impress people? Do this when you meet somebody…
- How to get your competitors to do your marketing for you
- A marketing trick from magazines (especially sex and relationship magazines)
- What you can do to stand out from the crowd at networking events and conferences
- How everybody gets rich
- Why “education” is important when building connections with people
- The type of marketing that will actually repel customers (and how to market in a way that does just the opposite)
- A marketing trick from a popular TV game show (you can use this for your business)
- How to get your clients to do all the work
- A way to build a great connection with competitors
- The power of a “geographic alliance”
- Approach your business in this way to make more money
- This will take away your competition
- Why your customers aren't really your customers
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Guerrilla Marketing Job Escape Plan
- Big Bold Impact
- Sally Hogshead
Speaking of Guerrilla Marketing…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...