Oct 6, 2014
No man is an island. And a single person can only do so much when
it comes to business.
Sooner or later, you'll want to considering bringing other people
into your company, either as partners or workers. And when you're
used to doing everything on your own, this can be scary as
If you do it right, partnerships can explode your business. But if
you connect with the wrong people, a partnership can destroy you
and everything you've worked for.
How can you make sure you have the best experience
when partnering with other people? We'll show you on
this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- If you want a successful business partnership, you must
- Do this to "predict the future" of a new business
- How to make sure everything in your business gets done
- Why Laurel keeps new projects secret (and makes her business
partners do the same)
- What to do if things go wrong?
- How to maximize what you get (and your partner gets) when doing
a business agreement
- Why "less is more" when it comes to meetings
- When you have a problem with your partner, here is what to
- "Partnership" advice from a Christian (it works for Muslims,
Jews, and Atheists too)
- A good way to get divorced (or bring s business partnership to
a grinding halt)
- Change and how to deal with it
- Is your business partner needed? Here's how to tell...
- Marriage advice for business partnerships
- A great way to lose a good friend
Links To Things We Talk About:
Partner With RED...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…