Oct 8, 2014
Do you work with your spouse? Do you want to?
Even if you're not married, if you're working
with anybody, there is a lot you can learn from
married couples about how to work with others.
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about a book that
tells you how to successfully work with your spouse. What's
the secret? Listen and find out...
What You'll Learn:
- How to work with somebody who is on a different time schedule
than you are
- A 5-part "framework" for working with your
significant other (or any business partner)
- Three big rules to create balance between your work
relationship and business relationship
- Competition within a relationship (and how to handle it)
- Why TV can kill a relationship
- How kids can kill a relationship
- Want a successful business (or personal) relationship? You must
Links To Things We Talk About:
Tell Your Wife...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…