Oct 10, 2014
Transition is part of life. In fact, whether or not you know it,
you're in transition now.
How do you handle transition? Is it easy and do you embrace it? Or
do you fight it?
It's a complicated subject. And on this episode of RED Podcast, we
share ideas on how to make life transitions easier...
What You'll Learn:
- How to make good choices
- The type of people you need in your life
- Don't make this sacrifice...
- What to do if you don't have people who support you (and your
- A question you should ask yourself when going through a
transition (or even just thinking about one)
- Don't have all the information you need to make a good
decision? Here's what to do...
- Made the wrong decision in life? Why you should
always embrace it (and why it's not a big
- Comparing yourself to somebody else? Here's
what really happening...
- What you don't see
- The "outside point of view" and why it's important to think
- Why your friends are jealous of you (and why you'll never
- Life lessons from a quadriplegic man (or why being paralyzed
for life isn't so bad)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Have A Friend In Transition? Let Him (Or Her) Know About
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word about this episode. We'd also appreciate if
you'd leave a review on iTunes…