Oct 13, 2014
We've talked about it before. It took me more than a few tries to
finally quit my last day job.
The day Laurel quit was a bit easier.
But it's never easy.
If you're thinking of quitting your day job,
this episode of RED Podcast has some ways to make it as smooth as
What You'll Learn:
- The biggest "money" problem that hurts (and sometimes kills)
the newly self-employed
- An entrepreneurship lesson from retail stores you should
- The formula that will get you clear on your
- You need to get clear on two things -- your "big idea"
- Why entrepreneurs should be on eBay (even if you're
not in the "auction" business)
- Is your "big idea" a good one? Here's how to tell...
- A good reason to launch a business on Kickstarter (even if you
have the money you need already)
- Why you want to work with as many clients as possible --
especially is you're newly self-employed
- The importance of surrounding yourself with good people (it
sounds obvious, but we give you specific reasons why this is
- Frat Guy Marketing and how you can use it
(even if you think frat guys are idiots)
- Different ways to approach people (and tell them about
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Help Others...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…