Oct 15, 2014
This is Part 2 of a two-part series on how to quit your day
job. Part 1 is here.
If you’re thinking of quitting your day job,
this episode of RED Podcast has some ways to make it as smooth as
What You'll Learn:
- Why David quit 26 jobs (and why one only lasted two hours)
- Easy ways to create a professional presence (even if you still
have a day job)
- How Laurel can instantly tell if somebody is a professional or
- A way your wife (or your husband) can really screw up your
- How much business cards at Vistaprint actually cost (even if
you get them "free")
- What a business card from Vistaprint says about your
- Why you don't need a business phone line (but why you should
- Want to pay more money for everything you buy?
- Business lessons from Laurel's "secret project"
- Why we screw up explaining our own businesses (and how to fix
- Have somebody who doesn't understand your business? Here's a
way to fix that...
- Something you want to start practicing ASAP...
- This skill will help you with your personal relationship (and
we'll show you how to practice it)
- You don't want to be that guy...
- A good reason to burn a bridge
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Somebody Quit A Day Job Doing This...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…