Oct 25, 2014
Want to sell more from your website?
Alex Harris wrote a book called Boost E-commerce Sales and Make More
Money that has 300 tips for you to sell more from your
website and get more people to sign up for your mailing list. In
this episode, we talk about some of his advice and give our
thoughts the subject.
This is our second episode in our new studio and we're still
working a few kinks out. For one, the new mics are a little hotter
than what we were using previously and we're still getting used to
them. So if something clips, that's why!
Want to make your website more effective? This is a great episode
to listen to!
What You'll Learn:
- What to focus on when people come to your website (or open an
email from you)
- A common "SEO mistake" that is killing your sales
- The only two questions you need to ask customers (and they must
be done in this order)
- People make fun of this kind of website, but it makes
- Don't do this
- A good way to screw up your sales (and your life)
- What happens when people make assumptions (HINT: it's not
- Are you copying the wrong person?
- The little things that will give you away (it busted a US
- How to research customers via Amazon
- Two types of websites -- which one do you have? (you can't have
- Like a woman (or a man), prettier isn't always better... We'll
tell you why!
- $30,000/month from an ugly website (and the dude of the
front page isn't even alive anymore)
- A website mistake from my drug dealing friend (don't do
- How a $12,000,000 business was built...
- Why David doesn't buy domains from GoDaddy
- This will go a long way to helping you increase your website
conversion (and it has nothing to do with your website)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Convert More People To RED...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…