Alex Harris wrote a book called Boost E-commerce Sales and Make More Money that has 300 tips for you to sell more from your website and get more people to sign up for your mailing list. In this episode, we talk about some of his advice and give our thoughts the subject.
This is our second episode in our new studio and we're still working a few kinks out. For one, the new mics are a little hotter than what we were using previously and we're still getting used to them. So if something clips, that's why!
Want to make your website more effective? This is a great episode to listen to!
In This Episode:
- What to focus on when people come to your website (or open an email from you)
- A common “SEO mistake” that is killing your sales
- The only two questions you need to ask customers (and they must be done in this order)
- People make fun of this kind of website, but it makes money…
- Don't do this
- A good way to screw up your sales (and your life)
- What happens when people make assumptions (HINT: it's not sales)
- Are you copying the wrong person?
- The little things that will give you away (it busted a US spy)
- How to research customers via Amazon
- Two types of websites — which one do you have? (you can't have both)
- Like a woman (or a man), prettier isn't always better… We'll tell you why!
- $30,000/month from an ugly website (and the dude of the front page isn't even alive anymore)
- A website mistake from my drug dealing friend (don't do this!)
- How a $12,000,000 business was built…
- Why David doesn't buy domains from GoDaddy
- This will go a long way to helping you increase your website conversion (and it has nothing to do with your website)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Convert More People To RED…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...