You should write a few guest posts… If you do it right, you'll see big results in a short amount of time and with little effort.
In this episode , we show you have to have success writing and publishing guest posts…
In This Episode:
- The foundation of a good guest post (you must have this to get published)
- Before you write a single line of a guest post, you must do this…
- Looking for web traffic? Go here.
- Does “Alexa Rank” matter? Sometimes.
- Can anybody write for Forbes.com?
- Looking for blogs that accept guest posts? Search for these four terms (but not at once)
- How do you know if a blog is worthy of your guest post?
- The best way to find good sites to run your guest post
- A “backdoor” that can get your post on Forbes.com and Huffington Post
- Why people don't accept guest posts (and how to get around this)
- Examples of crap posts that you should avoid copying
- This will (almost) make up for poor quality content (and you need it even if you can write well)
- How to craft a “byline” that will make you money
- The two best ways to connect with popular bloggers
Links To Things We Talk About:
Before You Write Your Next Guest Post, Try Writing This…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...