Nov 5, 2014
Need more traffic? Need more people on your mailing list?
You should write a few guest posts... If you do it right, you'll
see big results in a short amount of time and with little
In this episode , we show you have to have success writing and
publishing guest posts...
What You'll Learn:
- The foundation of a good guest post (you must have this to get
- Before you write a single line of a guest post, you must
- Looking for web traffic? Go here.
- Does "Alexa Rank" matter? Sometimes.
- Can anybody write for Forbes.com?
- Looking for blogs that accept guest posts? Search for
these four terms (but not at once)
- How do you know if a blog is worthy of your guest post?
- The best way to find good sites to run your
- A "backdoor" that can get your post on Forbes.com and
- Why people don't accept guest posts (and how to get around
- Examples of crap posts that you should avoid copying
- This will (almost) make up for poor quality content (and you
need it even if you can write well)
- How to craft a "byline" that will make you money
- The two best ways to connect with popular bloggers
Links To Things We Talk About:
Before You Write Your Next Guest Post, Try Writing This...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…