It's not just Laurel — it's a partnership of her and a skincare expert named Kate.
So on this episode of RED Podcast, we're revisiting the topic of how to have a successful business partnership…
In This Episode:
- The scariest part of doing a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter
- How long should your Kickstarter (or other crowdfunding) campaign be?
- A way to know if you're a good “fit” to work with somebody (or vice versa)
- The first rule to follow when creating (or maintaining) a partnership
- Should you work with your family? (Sometimes)
- Why you can't be sure your new business partner is worth anything (and how to go into a partnership anyway)
- How to get on the same page with your partner (before you go into business together)
- Do you really need a business partner? Here's how to tell…
- “Big picture” guy? You need this.
- What “control freaks” need to know
- A way to avoid micromanaging (or being micromanaged)
- Dividing tasks — how to do it
- Why you need a written contract (and how to approach getting one if you haven't already done it)
Links To Things We Talk About:
Partner With Your Friends By Doing This…
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help spreading the word. For example, leave a review on Apple Podcasts…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...