Don't get me wrong, some people do make money in network marketing. We're not debating that.
But I think we can all agree that most pitches to get involved with the network marketing industry suck.
You don't want to be that guy.
By the way, this episode has nothing to do with network marketing. Just using that industry for examples of how not to pitch yourself, because there are so many of them.
In this episode , we show you how to effectively pitch your business, regardless of what you're selling…
In This Episode:
- An entrepreneur's biggest fear (and how to work around it)
- Two good examples of approaches that don't work
- Don't mix these two things
- What you can learn about pitching from a network marketing business
- This doesn't mean your business will make money (and everybody knows it but you)
- Why support from friends and family may be the worst thing for your business
- What you can learn about success and longevity in business from big tobacco companies
- Working a dayjob? Beware of this…
- You'll feel like you're working when you do this, but it's probably just a waste of your time
- Bad marketing seen at a Billy Graham crusade (and numerous heavy metal concerts)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Love Your Face on Kickstarter
- Tennessee Football Coach Says He Was Fired For Recording Anti-Obama Song (which is total BS because he was fired for spamming people)
Want To Pitch Something? Pitch RED…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...