Nov 15, 2014
Laurel has a new company. Have we mentioned that?
Only about a million times... We called it Project X
until yesterday, when it was revealed to be a skincare company
It's not just Laurel -- it's a partnership of her and a skincare
expert named Kate.
So on this episode of RED Podcast, we're revisiting the topic
of how to have a successful business partnership...
What You'll Learn:
- If you want to meet people in your industry (of another
industry), this is the first thing you should do...
- How to get a meeting with people
- A good way to repel people from talking to you at parties and
conference-style events (don't do this)
- Why you own success can make you lazy when it comes to making
- How to approach "gurus" in your industry -- and why they want
this to happen
- Quality or quantity?
- Rejection and how to deal with it
- When you meet somebody "weird" at a
conference, this is probably why...
- How to make people care when you talk to them
- New to an industry and have no experience? No
- Why big wigs want to work with you
- A networking lesson from Facebook
- How to determine who you want to connect with
- 3 qualities you want to have (so people will want to connect
Links To Things We Talk About:
Connect With People By Doing This...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…