Nov 19, 2014
They don't teach
you this stuff in school, even if you're paying $100,000 for
an "entrepreneurship" degree.
Those degrees are pretty much pointless by the way. You'd be much
better off spending that money on starting a business, because
that's how you learn what really works.
Can't do that? RED Podcast is the next best thing. And in this
episode, we talk about the "rules" successful
entrepreneurs need to know...
- The big problem with affiliate marketing
(this has literally bankrupted people)
- Rule #1 - Never forget this
- Can you make money with network marketing? Maybe.
But here's a good reason to stay away...
- How to go from $20,000/month to zero (in
just one day)
- Do you really want to get productive? Try this trick...
- The common thread among all successful
- Why you should (almost) never answer your
- The only reason you should listen to somebody's opinion (in
- How much is a Facebook "like" really worth?
- The type of people you need to focus on
- What a successful Kickstarter campaign really looks like
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Follow The Rules...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…