Nov 21, 2014
We're back with more stuff they don't teach you in school --
especially in those $100,000 "entrepreneur" programs colleges are
This is the real, time-tested stuff that successful entrepreneurs
know and review on a regular basis.
In this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about the "rules" you
better live by...or else.
- The "empty store" problem -- Are you suffering from it?
- Why "bad ideas" get funded by investors (and how you can use
this trick to get investment for your idea)
- Is there a "best time" to release a new
- Authors screw this up all the time (and it's
a huge mistake)
- A marketing lesson from a flight attendant
- What Laurel learned at "backpacking camp" (and how it applies
to your business)
- The social media time suck
- Should you fire you customers?
- Ello? A good reason not to use it.
- Why the guy with 5000 friends on Facebook is having
- A trick authors use to get attention for their books -- you can
use this to get attention for your social media posts (or anything
- The best way to edit your blog posts (and emails)
- Should you listen to the feedback you're getting? Only when
this comes with it...
- What happens when you listen to feedback (it's not what you
think and it's not pretty)
- The big problem with being the "cool" boss
- For the love of god, please don't do this...
- A huge screw up from a guy making $20,000/month online (and
something you should never do)
- Did you read the last bulletpoint? Good, because that's
something that really pisses me off and you need to know about
- Why we edit RED Podcast (and a good reason for you to edit your
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Follow The Rules...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…