This is the real, time-tested stuff that successful entrepreneurs know and review on a regular basis.
In this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about the “rules” you better live by…or else.
In This Episode:
- The “empty store” problem — Are you suffering from it?
- Why “bad ideas” get funded by investors (and how you can use this trick to get investment for your idea)
- Is there a “best time” to release a new product? Yes…
- Authors screw this up all the time (and it's a huge mistake)
- A marketing lesson from a flight attendant
- What Laurel learned at “backpacking camp” (and how it applies to your business)
- The social media time suck
- Should you fire you customers?
- Ello? A good reason not to use it.
- Why the guy with 5000 friends on Facebook is having problems…
- A trick authors use to get attention for their books — you can use this to get attention for your social media posts (or anything else)
- The best way to edit your blog posts (and emails)
- Should you listen to the feedback you're getting? Only when this comes with it…
- What happens when you listen to feedback (it's not what you think and it's not pretty)
- The big problem with being the “cool” boss
- For the love of god, please don't do this…
- A huge screw up from a guy making $20,000/month online (and something you should never do)
- Did you read the last bulletpoint? Good, because that's something that really pisses me off and you need to know about it!
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Follow The Rules…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...