Nov 24, 2014
If you could go
back in time and give a message to your younger self, what would
If you could start your business all over again, what would you do
In this episode of RED Podcast, we talk what we wish we'd
known as new entrepreneurs...
- How "passion" plays a part in business success (it's not what
- Why we don't interview people on RED Podcast
- A reason to always edit your work
- The real value of an outline when writing a book (or even a
- Keep this in mind when starting a podcast... (it will hurt your
- The dangers of "retrofit" content
- Why people buy books (if you're an author,
you must know this is you want to sell
- Want people to think you're credible? Do this.
- How to get respect from your audience.
- Have a podcast? A good reason
to never interview people!
- The key to a successful business partnership
- What Dumbo knows about business partnerships
- Laurel's PR "mistake" -- it cost her thousands of dollars
- A lot of people waste time doing this (and it doesn't make you
Links To Things We Talk About:
Your Entrepreneur Friends Could Use This Kind Of Help...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…