If you could start your business all over again, what would you do differently?
In this episode of RED Podcast, we talk what we wish we’d known as new entrepreneurs…
In This Episode:
- How “passion” plays a part in business success (it’s not what you think)
- Why we don’t interview people on RED Podcast
- A reason to always edit your work
- The real value of an outline when writing a book (or even a blog post)
- Keep this in mind when starting a podcast… (it will hurt your credibility)
- The dangers of “retrofit” content
- Why people buy books (if you’re an author, you must know this is you want to sell anything)
- Want people to think you’re credible? Do this.
- How to get respect from your audience.
- Have a podcast? A good reason to never interview people!
- The key to a successful business partnership
- What Dumbo knows about business partnerships
- Laurel’s PR “mistake” — it cost her thousands of dollars
- A lot of people waste time doing this (and it doesn’t make you any money)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Love Your Face on Kickstarter
- Music Business Radio
- Shark Tank
- RED 3x – The Application
Your Entrepreneur Friends Could Use This Kind Of Help…
If you like RED Podcast, we’d appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We’d also love it if you can review us on iTunes…
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts