Dec 3, 2014
The game is won
or lost in the last few minutes and nowhere is that more true than
in the game of selling.
Way too many entrepreneurs get 99% to the finish line only to back
off at the last minute, losing everything they've been working for.
All that hard work down the drain...
Don't be one of those guys. You're working hard on your business,
your writing, your podcast, and your presence -- finish the job by
making your offer with confidence.
How to sell with confidence is what we're talking about on this
episode of RED Podcast...
- What all high-level entrepreneurs have in common
- How Laurel uses her engineering background to handle
- If Laurel had to start over again, this
- The big problem all entrepreneurs face (and how to work around
- Self-sabotage in sales
- Why most "coaches" are broke (and a fix for this)
- A reason why failure in business is good
- Selling advice from David's mother
- Somebody not buying? This is the reason why...
- What some idiot said to Laurel (HINT: you want to
- Why David doesn't namedrop famous clients
- The type of confidence you want to have (and an example of how
to let people know you have it)
- How to break in to a new market
- A template for a kick ass elevator speech (with
- The simple and easy way to make sure your next product is
- Why Papa John's doesn't sell hamburgers
- A business lesson from good-looking criminals
Links To Things We Talk About:
It Takes Confidence To Do This...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…