In this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about what it takes for you to get the most money for your products and services…
In This Episode:
- Why some people get $1000 for the same thing somebody else is charging $25 for.
- A “formula” for getting more money for your consulting (or coaching)
- How competitive should your price be? We'll tell you…
- The worst type of customers you can help (yet so many people go after them…)
- Vistaprint — another reason to hate it
- Never listen to clients (in this situation)
- Does your competition really matter?
- The real price of “free” — most people miss this entirely
- 3 numbers you need to know
- Pricing lessons from a voiceover artist
- The value of going backwards
- How our lawn guy charges money for a “free” service
- You'll lose every time this happens…
- The exact wording to use when letting people know you charge a premium price
- Pricing secrets from a used car dealer
- How to know when you should raise your prices
- A big pricing mistake made by our wedding photographer
- This is how much you should charge
- Are you running a business or a hobby?
- Stupid podcast mistakes…
Links To Things We Talk About:
This Doesn't Cost A Thing…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes.