We've had a lot of requests to talk about the process of creating high-dollar products and coaching programs. As an influencer, it's great to have books that sell for a few bucks or a podcast people can listen to for free, but the real money often comes from being able to charge $1000 or more per pop.
Glad you asked, because creating high-dollar products and services is exactly what we're talking about in this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Why RED Podcast is only about 25 minutes (even though we have DAYS worth of content)
- What people listening to your podcast (or reading your book) will remember about it
- Where most content creators (and probably you) and going astray when coming up with new content
- The “Cheesecake Factory” approach
- It's not what you think it is (and how to find out the truth)
- Yet another reason why you shouldn't make assumptions…
- How to prepare for writing a book (so you can be sure what you're writing will sell)
- The one thing you absolutely need to know about your audience (not knowing this can make a good product fail)
- Is the reason your product isn't selling because of a marketing issue?
- Questions to ask yourself before you start a coaching program
- Want to bump sales within a certain time period? We have the solution…
- 3 questions you need to ask yourself before setting prices
- The quickest way to get burnt out — are you doing this?
- Should you have a “signature” product?
- New coaching program? Try this before going big with it…
Links To Things We Talk About:
This Doesn't Cost A Thing (But It's Worth A Lot)
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...