Dec 13, 2014
We've had a lot
of requests to talk about the process of creating high-dollar
products and coaching programs. As an influencer, it's great
to have books that sell for a few bucks or a podcast people can
listen to for free, but the real money often comes from being able
to charge $1000 or more per pop.
Glad you asked,
because creating high-dollar products and services
is exactly what we're talking about in this episode of RED
- Why RED Podcast is only about 25 minutes (even though we have
DAYS worth of content)
- What people listening to your podcast (or reading your book)
will remember about it
- Where most content creators (and probably you) and going astray
when coming up with new content
- The "Cheesecake Factory" approach
- It's not what you think it is (and how to find out the
- Yet another reason why you shouldn't make assumptions...
- How to prepare for writing a book (so you can be sure what
you're writing will sell)
- The one thing you absolutely need to know about your audience
(not knowing this can make a good product fail)
- Is the reason your product isn't selling because of a marketing
- Questions to ask yourself before you start a coaching
- Want to bump sales within a certain time period? We have the
- 3 questions you need to ask yourself before setting prices
- The quickest way to get burnt out -- are you doing this?
- Should you have a "signature" product?
- New coaching program? Try this before going
big with it...
Links To Things We Talk About:
This Doesn't Cost A Thing (But It's Worth A Lot)
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…