Laurel launched it on Kickstarter about a month ago. It raised 107% of its funding goal — $12,895.
But she pulled the plug before taking any of that money…
Why? Because “taking the money” isn't always the best option for your business. Sometimes you have to walk away.
And this is true with anything — business partnerships, personal relationships, opportunities to make a lot of money…
Is it time for you to walk away from your current business? We talk about this and more on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Why Laurel cancelled “Project X” on Kickstarter (even though it was 107% funded)
- The dangers of screwing up your crowdfunding campaign — they run deep!
- What happens with you “push” something
- Do you care what other people think? We'll show you the cure…
- How to make much better business decisions
- Are you good at relationship stuff, but suck at business stuff? Vice-versa? Listen up!
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Walk Away From Bad Situations By Doing This…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
10 Rules For "Renegade" Experts