Dec 17, 2014
got a lot to do and not enough time to do it. You need an
employee...or maybe more than one.
How do you make it happen?
In this episode, we talk about how you can hire a great person to
work for you as well as how to manage and, if needed, fire that
If you're sick of doing all the work yourself, we can help.
This episode of RED Podcast explains how it's possible...
- Why David hates referring to employees as a "team"
- The biggest problem new bosses have with employees
- How David got fired from his first "real" job -- this is a BIG
lesson for anybody with employees
- Were you a "bad" employee? Watch for this problem when you
become the boss...
- A good reason to trust your employees (even if they make
- The problem with interns...
- Should you hire people overseas?
- 2 reasons to pay a salary to an employee (rather than hire them
on an hourly basis)
- The best way to hire new people
- How to fire people -- because you will be
Links To Things We Talk About:
Don't Hire Your Friends, But Do Do This For Them...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…