Dec 22, 2014
Your business is
too complicated. You're overwhelmed. Your tired.
What's the solution?
Simplicity -- dropping the dead weight and focusing on what really
How can you do this? That's what we talk about on this episode of
- Why McDonald's dropped eight items from its new menu
- A life lesson from Steve Jobs (and how he saved Apple)
- When you should ditch everything and start from scratch
- The back of a semi-truck has this great way to keep your
marketing fresh (and your life simple)
- A "wardrobe" trick you can use to simplify your
business (and your life)
- Does our dog do this better than you do?
- The biggest timesuck ever!
- Why David doesn't listen to (most) podcasts
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Simplify With "Less Is More" Business
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…