What's the solution?
Simplicity — dropping the dead weight and focusing on what really matters.
How can you do this? That's what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast…
In This Episode:
- Why McDonald's dropped eight items from its new menu
- A life lesson from Steve Jobs (and how he saved Apple)
- When you should ditch everything and start from scratch
- The back of a semi-truck has this great way to keep your marketing fresh (and your life simple)
- A “wardrobe” trick you can use to simplify your business (and your life)
- Does our dog do this better than you do?
- The biggest timesuck ever!
- Why David doesn't listen to (most) podcasts
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Simplify With “Less Is More” Business Advice…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...