There's way too much “noise” online. All the “Top 10” linkbait lists, the “review sites” that are nothing more than affiliate links, and the seemingly endless supply of viral videos on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets…
But you don't want to miss the good stuff, right?
In this episode, we talk about our favorite blogs and books from 2014 that you can model and use as resources in building your own business in the upcoming year…
In This Episode:
- How to clean out your ears the right way (seriously)
- Why most self-published books suck (even some I've put out myself)
- The best time to go to a conference
- A way to make more money in 2015 (guaranteed)
- The reason Laurel almost always avoids blogs
- How to spot crap on the web
- Two sites (one is likely to offend some women) you can use to model your online presence after
- Why Seth Godin works (and why all his knockoffs never will)
- A good reason not to use ghostwriters (it's probably not what you think)
Links To Things We Talk About:
- 100% Beeswax Ear Candles
- Derek Sivers
- Freedom Fastlane
- Art of Manliness
- Total Frat Move
- Face The Music (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- And Party Every Day (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Outlaw Journalist (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- The Buy Side (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- SJ Scott on Amazon (Many titles available free with Audible trial.)
Add RED Podcast To Your “Best Of” List…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...