Don't screw it up.
This episode gives a four-part process to think about when speaking, to help you communicate your message effectively as well as keep people interested in what you're saying.
In This Episode:
- Two ways to outline a speech
- A good reason to use bulletpoints when delivering a speech (it's not what you think)
- How to lose people within seconds of starting your speech (this is more common than you'd think…)
- What's your uniform?
- The truth about using Power Point (or Keynote) in presentations
- When you should walk off stage (and how you should do it)
- Why even the best speaker in the world can fail on stage
- The reason good speakers plan a speech like a workout at the gym — this almost guarantees your speech will be successful
Links To Things We Talk About:
- Jon Acuff
- Speak Like Churchill, Stand Like Lincoln (Get the audio book free with Audible trial.)
- Micro Machine Man
- Federal Express commercial
- Alvin and The Chipmunks
- Zig Ziglar (Get one of audio books free with Audible trial.)
Practice Your Speaking Skills By Telling A Friend About RED Podcast…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...