But that's scary as hell…
So this episode of RED Podcast talks about how you can make money doing it…
In This Episode:
- Two reasons to give your book (or other product) away for free
- Why giving your products away for free works
- How “rules of common courtesy” apply to marketing
- The dangers of “nickel-and-diming” people
- Where to ask for money (you'll learn two different places, plus a third, followup option)
- Two questions to ask your prospects (but do it one at a time)
- “High-end” offers you can make somebody who takes you up on your freebie
- Forget all those spam emails you've been getting — you'll learn when “smaller = better”
- Five types of membership sites you can start this weekend
Links To Things We Talk About:
This Won't Cost Your Friends A Thing — Unless You Charge Them…
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED Podcast, subscribe via Apple Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.
It's Time To Grow Your Podcast...
Let me help you.
Give me your best email address and I'll send you my "Audience Attraction Cheat Sheet" with 25 episode templates proven to attract new (and loyal) listeners...